Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API error with HOF

Started by Shaitan [2802630] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shaitan [2802630]
Just noticed that one of my scripts was failing and returning 0 as a value for HOF date using

https://api.torn.com/user/?selections=hof&key=xxxxxxxxxxxx


The page data is still showing correctly but the api returns 0 for all items, including on the API page

I'm assuming it has something to do with the upcoming migration but just in case its not been noticed.


Shai
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am unsure if this is one for Rebecca to check or for Joe. I will assign this to Rebecca for now.

Thanks!