2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 2 likes · You start with the default Rank of 1 (which has no medal/award). You have achieved 17 triggers (i.e. you have earned 17 medals) and are currently on Rank #18. The 17 is shown on the medal on the Award page. …
I somehow fulfilled two rank up triggers, I supposed, and got only one merit instead of two and my rank and the title doesn't match. [image: snipboard.io] This picture says I am #18 [image: snipboard.io]
Was this a bug? I did Not notice whether the rank on home page always show one rank ahead or not.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
You start with the default Rank of 1 (which has no medal/award). You have achieved 17 triggers (i.e. you have earned 17 medals) and are currently on Rank #18. The 17 is shown on the medal on the Award page.