Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Icons Crazy

Started by CharlieKirk [1260044] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Dyana14_Elena [1384832] ×1 Slay [1944994] ×1

CharlieKirk [1260044]
after recent Maintance my Icons are going crazy! like full health out of hosp but I have the skull icon says 1/7500! & in hosp skull icon is there but no hosp bed saying "you have been hosped by ????? & hosp time remaining"

are just 2 examples but I "Think" there has been others!
CharlieKirk [1260044]
right now I'm in hosp with these events,,, refreshed several times after the last event which is a revive but still shows me in hosp! while posting this & as far as I can see from my end I'm still in hosp but was just hosped while in hosp

Mentions: Dyana14_Elena [1384832] · Slay [1944994]