I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Since the Torn transition to the cloud I've been having reCAPTCHA issues but it's not consistent on all devices which is why I'm filing a bug report.
When I am at home I play on my PC, Macbook or iPad all of these seem to now be working somewhat okay with only mainly logout issues, but not as many reCAPTCHA issues. The traffic is going to come out via an IP Address owned by Armstrong Cable Services:
OrgName: Armstrong
OrgId: ARMC
Address: ONE Armstrong Place
City: Butler
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 16001
Country: US
RegDate: 1997-08-28
Updated: 2022-04-18
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/ARMC
--
I also routinely connect from my iPhone when at home or when out and about. The traffic for my iPhone will either be from the same network as listed above OR it will come out the AT&T cellular network.
My iPhone has cellular assist on and will hop to it if my WiFi coverage is having issues, I'm outside, etc... I suspect this is potentially what's causing the issues with my iPhone, but I can't be sure. I'm now having to do reCAPTCHA on my iPhone every time I get back to the game, and then what seems to be every few minutes when using my iPhone. I've attached a picture of the "Verification expired" message which sometimes shows after only a few clicks, or a couple minutes.
I am using TornPDA on both my iPhone and iPAD but the issue only occurs on the iPhone.
I know the security system should learn but I think this is a bug given the timing. I don't go out much and if I do I'm not traveling very far as I tend to stay close to home.
I've not been out of the country in years and I haven't left the state or metro area I live in beyond a couple of short trips to Nashville, TN and Florida -- both of those trips did not cause any issues with your security system.
I can provide whatever additional information you need to get this sorted but I'm in reCAPTCHA purgatory at this point and if you take a look at the logs.
Thanks in advance, happy to help with any additional information.
reCAPTCHA Issue Pic
Since the Torn transition to the cloud I've been having reCAPTCHA issues but it's not consistent on all devices which is why I'm filing a bug report.
When I am at home I play on my PC, Macbook or iPad all of these seem to now be working somewhat okay with only mainly logout issues, but not as many reCAPTCHA issues. The traffic is going to come out via an IP Address owned by Armstrong Cable Services:
OrgName: Armstrong
OrgId: ARMC
Address: ONE Armstrong Place
City: Butler
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 16001
Country: US
RegDate: 1997-08-28
Updated: 2022-04-18
Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/ARMC
--
I also routinely connect from my iPhone when at home or when out and about. The traffic for my iPhone will either be from the same network as listed above OR it will come out the AT&T cellular network.
My iPhone has cellular assist on and will hop to it if my WiFi coverage is having issues, I'm outside, etc... I suspect this is potentially what's causing the issues with my iPhone, but I can't be sure. I'm now having to do reCAPTCHA on my iPhone every time I get back to the game, and then what seems to be every few minutes when using my iPhone. I've attached a picture of the "Verification expired" message which sometimes shows after only a few clicks, or a couple minutes.
I am using TornPDA on both my iPhone and iPAD but the issue only occurs on the iPhone.
I know the security system should learn but I think this is a bug given the timing. I don't go out much and if I do I'm not traveling very far as I tend to stay close to home.
I've not been out of the country in years and I haven't left the state or metro area I live in beyond a couple of short trips to Nashville, TN and Florida -- both of those trips did not cause any issues with your security system.
I can provide whatever additional information you need to get this sorted but I'm in reCAPTCHA purgatory at this point and if you take a look at the logs.
Thanks in advance, happy to help with any additional information.
reCAPTCHA Issue Pic