Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FINALLY 100!

Started by Blood [1359633] on in Achievements.

7 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
42
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Blood [1359633]
Through blood, sweat and tears - through being bullied by my Co-leader for being level 99 - through the torture I had to endure to get here, I can finally say, I finally made it.


I used to want to level hold but I realised how crucial life was, basically a 5th stat.


Was definitely worth the grind!

22:44:33 - 27/05/23 You upgraded your level to 100