hi, people of torn,
since I find it tiring to private chat everyone I find on trade chat, I have decided to make this post.
I am a freelance advertiser always looking for opportunities to make money and make relationships!
My price is 2m per 60 posts. I won't necessarily be squeezing them all in an hour, but be assured that 60 posts will all be made!
Please private chat me before you send me the money so that I know why it is sent and if you think my price is too high we can also discuss!
I also offer other advertising services, such as private messaging a particular target group to advertise and monitoring trade chat for services or items you want! However, since they are more flexible, I ask that you private chat me to discuss! Everything can be possible with enough money!
I look forward to working with yall!
since I find it tiring to private chat everyone I find on trade chat, I have decided to make this post.
I am a freelance advertiser always looking for opportunities to make money and make relationships!
My price is 2m per 60 posts. I won't necessarily be squeezing them all in an hour, but be assured that 60 posts will all be made!
Please private chat me before you send me the money so that I know why it is sent and if you think my price is too high we can also discuss!
I also offer other advertising services, such as private messaging a particular target group to advertise and monitoring trade chat for services or items you want! However, since they are more flexible, I ask that you private chat me to discuss! Everything can be possible with enough money!
I look forward to working with yall!