Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Up Challenge

Started by Goofed [2871042] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Goofed [2871042]
Hello people of Torn City. I was sitting waiting for my energy to refill when I had a fun idea. I thought I'd try to trade a dollar up to a PI.

I wanted to list our all of the trades as they come so that way I can share and keep track of all the trades I've made.

If anyone wants to trade for my current item please send a trade offer and I'll see what we can do.

At the moment my current trades are:
1. $1 -> Flip Flops (@DeathDiviner)