You need all those hours you use in trade chat!!!
Well let me help you I can put the hours in posting your ads for you ?.
If you want that time to do other thing I can say your ads will be going every 60 - 63 seconds for as many hours as you need.
All as I ask is my hourly rate which will be 2.5m a hour or 3 xanax? small price to pay for all that free time you will be getting plus the same results if not better than you are already getting.
Feel free to get in touch with the ad agency also dedicated team of advertisers putting a alarming amount of ads out there ?.
?Do you need ads? Well, don't waste your own time, let The Ad Agency do it! Check our Forum! bit.ly/adagenc ?
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO GET YOUR FREE TIME BACK ?
Well let me help you I can put the hours in posting your ads for you ?.
If you want that time to do other thing I can say your ads will be going every 60 - 63 seconds for as many hours as you need.
All as I ask is my hourly rate which will be 2.5m a hour or 3 xanax? small price to pay for all that free time you will be getting plus the same results if not better than you are already getting.
Feel free to get in touch with the ad agency also dedicated team of advertisers putting a alarming amount of ads out there ?.
?Do you need ads? Well, don't waste your own time, let The Ad Agency do it! Check our Forum! bit.ly/adagenc ?
WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO GET YOUR FREE TIME BACK ?