Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any smartwatch users?

Started by DeliriumsaFraud [2700307] on in Technology.

10 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Evil-Duck [1182047] ×1

DeliriumsaFraud [2700307]
What smart watches do you Torn folk have? What do you use it for?
I've personally got a Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, use it to track my walks, track my sleep, pay with card and quickly see my Torn app events :p
Psylux [2684727]
I did have an Apple Watch but ended up getting over obsessed with the health app and it was starting to take over my every thought.

Back to a humble Casio now haha
fennelfox [2793034]
I have this cheap open-source smartwatch called a pinetime. It works very well for being like $30, it even accurately counts my steps and heart rate. I don't use it for much other than keeping the time though...
dunmugmeh [538353]
Casio make great time pieces.

There is a player Evil-Duck [1182047]

Who is very knowledgeable about time pieces sadly i think he has quit i think.

Anyway i can say in confidence casio make great time pieces.

Mentions: Evil-Duck [1182047]

Smol-Nub [2330491]
Habs a TicWatch Pro 3 GPS

Use mainly as a watch, and to get notifications and be alerted about calls because my phone is silent xD
Zovers [2625109]
Thanks for reminding me about pine! They seem to have come a long way since I first checked them out a couple if years ago; I’ll probably get a pinetime myself.
Blainyckz_ [606698]
I just got a FitBit Versa 2. I aint too arsed about all the bells and whistles I just wanted something that reminded me to stand up every now and again lol