Device: Google Pixel 6a Android: 13 App version: 1.9.31
anyone else getting HTTPS error 429 when trying to get to torn?
You are being rate limited.
We have detected an unusually high number of requests directed towards TORN originating from your IP address. Please check any software or scripts you (or others on your IP address) are using.
I have turn off torn tools and tampermokey on all browsers, shut down all computers, tablets or phones with torn on it, and restarted my internet router. I also searched for this and scanned recent bug forum topics but didn't see anything.
I can get account access via 5G on my phone and checked my recent API usage but nothing weird there either. If it doesn't clear up soon I'll try to get set up for Wireshark and get a network packet capture to see exactly what is being sent out.
anyone else getting HTTPS error 429 when trying to get to torn?
You are being rate limited.
We have detected an unusually high number of requests directed towards TORN originating from your IP address. Please check any software or scripts you (or others on your IP address) are using.
I have turn off torn tools and tampermokey on all browsers, shut down all computers, tablets or phones with torn on it, and restarted my internet router. I also searched for this and scanned recent bug forum topics but didn't see anything.
I can get account access via 5G on my phone and checked my recent API usage but nothing weird there either. If it doesn't clear up soon I'll try to get set up for Wireshark and get a network packet capture to see exactly what is being sent out.