Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please delete!

Started by Nimona [2176698] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Nimona [2176698]
My issue has been sorted. I misunderstood and thought you got gifts with donator packs too. Seems you need to sub. So I am subbed. Just sucks. Was looking forward to today and I got nothing and have to wait a month now. :(

Please delete this thread.