Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail

Started by Kapachi [2850863] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Kapachi [2850863]
I remember having a mission that makes you take some item while in jail that sends you to the hospital
I was wondering if i happen to get jailed and I use blood bags to self hosp could i get sent to the hospital?
If so what happens when I med out. Did i just skip the jail time?
Camellia [2758196]
Water probably remains in a sieve longer than torn residents remain in the jail. Half the time they'll stick a toe through the front door and turn right back around.