Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Yet another newbie giveaway (properties) (CLOSED)

Started by Chibeni [2219402] on in Fun & Games.

22 replies · 204 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Chibeni [2219402]
Hello all;

I have some leftover properties that no one is renting/got from Leslie so I’m giving them out to newbies :)

Please comment for a chance to win, with what you will do will the property (live in/rent/sell, doesn’t affect your chances of winning) and what property type you are looking to win!


Rules:
• Under level 15 at the time of posting a comment, and less than 60 days old
•There will be a random drawing for each property, determined by a generator
•Only two submissions per person are allowed, and must be two different property types, submissions must be different comments
•For those over level 15: feel free to donate properties and I will add them to the list below. Even a simple ‘bump’ helps
• You are only submitting for the chance to win one of your chosen type, not all of the type listed, I just condensed them so the post would be smaller


PROPERTIES

Beach house x5 Subs: 3
Trailer x20 Subs: 1
Mansion x1 Subs: 4
Detached house x1 Subs: 1
Semi-Detatched House x10 Subs: 0

(amount of submissions will be adjusted as I get around to them and see the different posts and might not reflect the exact amount at any given moment)

Any leftover properties that have not been given out at the end will be given at random to people who did not win anything

Drawing will take place on June 15th, 2023
XxcrackedxX [2946301]
Hi again! This is my second submission, this time for the Mansion. If I'm lucky enough to win the Mansion, I would love to live in this luxurious property and experience the grandeur it offers. It would be a dream come true! Thank you once again for the opportunity. Wishing everyone the best of luck!


../_/
.(o.o)
.> ^ <

im here

Thanks
KK420 [2926913]
Well, if it's better than a chalet, I'll live in it. Otherwise, guess I'll try and rent it out. So, mansion hopefully.
BarkingCricket [2956067]
1st entry --
As of this posting, I'm level 3, been playing for 4 days, and have never played the game before. I'm hoping for the beach house to rent out.
BarkingCricket [2956067]
2nd entry --
With this entry, I'm hoping for the mansion, possibly to sell, but more likely to live in, and rent out the chalet that I live in now. Thank you for this opportunity!