Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Seven players attack me for 100k bounty!

Started by brbbswd [2727286] on in Graveyard.

145 replies · 3.13k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 146 / 146 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
146
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
85 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 7652 ×1 Ohadik [424017] ×1 Rhino [982382] ×1 Pops [1025410] ×1

Kelsie [340367]
That would be because they're from the same faction and likely asked for assistance as they couldn't beat you, nor the rest who joined, and/or they were throwing temps to help the first attacker. Not uncommon really.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
You take pride in this? You've never had a real war ever and it shows. I've been in attack logs 50 people deep during actual ranked wars.

They didn't attack you for a bounty, they attacked you during your war, that you guys got your asses kicked in mind you. And you as co-leader made a measly 8 attacks. Some leader you are.

You're that brain dead seriously?

R----------
SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor
The Merc department in PT does not offer offensive mercs for warring.

Off the 7 PT members that joined that attack only one is a member of the merc team aswell.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
She never said it was offensive. That said all of them were from PT. As hemi stated. So clearly there was some kind of hiring going on.

Please don't tell me you're just another braindead PT, there's enough already.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
IH is fighting a different SMTH faction.

Are you saying that PT-IH can't even figure out how to attack the right faction? Because I think that's what you're saying.
SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor
"Hired by your enemy ranked warring team"

If you're in a faction in a ranked war, and your opponent hires mercs on you, that is considered offensive mercing.

If you're in a faction in a ranked war, and you hire mercs on yourself, then that is considered defensive mercing.

I've been previously told you aren't the smartest tool in the shed, but damn, I didn't realize it was this bad xD. It
Xinny [1671911]
Craziest logs i've seen is where 200+ people trying to bring down RGiskard and the others in the top 10 HoF
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that PT had specific terminology that they exclusively use to determine if they are winning or losing.

Most people just say, if you're hired, you're hired. IH was hired offensively here. So you're wrong anyway.
hemi [2165616]
Lmao calm down bruh

The key word there is "likely" based off of how it looks to the eye. PT members joining an attack on a noob, noob is not fighting PT members in ranked war. 1 + 1 is two, you can correct me if I am wrong and tell me why they're there if not for mercing for the sake of discussion, but simply stating "No that's not what it is, you're dumb" is LOL
Dalinar [2833488]
Lmao OP posts a silly interaction he found funny and this guy comes in with heavy insults and incredible aggression. Never change, Torn forums
SporkMonkey [2065017]
You shouldn't assume what I said or what the meaning is.

In this case it's only making an "ass" out of "u," not "me."

We've always been cool with each other. Don't drag me into whatever issue you have with PT in general.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Suddenly PT is taking the side of what's you is you and what's that is that?

That's a different stance. I'll check back next week to see what your stance is then.

PT is the most two faced faction in Torn. So don't even come at me with "assuming" non sense. You've assumed enough of me already for you to make a comment. Nobody hit the post button but you. I wasn't even doing the assuming in your specific direction, but you can definitely be sure that I am assuming in that direction now.

Beside, you completely edited your original post. So nobody can make any assumptions about what you said, my post you quoted reflects that, as your edit was behind my comment. Which was pretty obvious bullshit targeting. You're trying to make me look like the asshole. You should stick to that, PT is good at that.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
[image: i.postimg.cc]


I think you got me confused with someone else from PT. I have no idea what you’re going on about.

I edited it because I made a comment that had nothing to do with the thread. Instead of having to reply to several posts where someone makes assumptions and dumb comments, I edited it.

…shit, it happened anyways


Enjoy your Saturday, my guy. I choose to not argue with the old man yelling at clouds.

[image: i.postimg.cc]
Ohadik, 2023 (colorized)
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
So you just admitted that you edited your post. So why exactly did you reply back to throw shit in my general direction? Instead of just leaving it.

And yet here you are again, trying to hit me with even more shit.

You PT's couldn't light a candle in a f**king drought, you guys are that full of dried out nearly fossilized shit.