I was curious about why some player put items into the trash instead of give them out to other player so ,So I asked later when he was online to stop putting thing in trash and give some to other of which I included myself.
I was not being greedy I just felt It was a waste.I don't see his profile detail and the fact that he started he didn't won't to be distributed about things in the trash and I guess that was my bad for getting him angry.
I apologised and he responded with my actions by putting bounties on me and I've bearly been able to play.I did my best to apologise but It really didn't make a difference.
So I decided to ask his faction leader for help she said it was not a faction problem but she still tried to help me.To be honest she's a nice person. I have been hospitalised and been beat up almost a hundred times. I can bear even use the gym .what I'm saying is I'm sorry for distribute you .I meant no harm. I've done all you asked pls let this go.I beg of you.