Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Legacy player stats

Started by Rave903 [43544] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Rave903 [43544]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I remember back in the days, gym trains will give much lower gains on SPD & DEX.

I dont have the chat history anymore, but I do recall back then to join a faction, people would ask for your total stats and they'd give you a formula to multiply your SPD/DEX as the train gains were very disproportional.

After dropping on and off Torn, I have recently started playing actively again and realized that gym trains and stats seems to work differently now.

It seems like the gym gains and stats effectiveness had been rescaled, but I am unsure if player stats had ever been adjusted to the scaling.



Another issue or "bug" would be the gym tiers, I recall being able to use higher level gyms at one point other than starting from zero, I cant remember if that access had been removed or I had gain further gym level than it.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The stat gains formula has been changed, but the stats were not intended to be adjusted manually. You gain the stats through training and you keep what you earned, these won't be modified manually.

The gym membership are not revoked, except for the special gyms which require you to meet certain stat requirements to keep these unlocked. If you had unlocked any gyms in the past, these would still be available to you. Anything that is unavailable/unpurchased, is something that you never purchased.

Thanks!