Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by Kapachi [2850863] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Kapachi [2850863]
I need help to choose a C class car.
Please don't send me a link to a guide. I find racing guides confusing and can't really understand them
ChloeChloe [2530354]
The Z8 is the go to Class C car.

I personally paired that with a Focus with Dirt tyres and used the Focus on all the dirt/hybrid tracks.