Hey
I
Started by BlackSimm [2908745] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Read the Tutorials & Guides section of the forum. Join a faction. Asking for stuff in the forums is a good way to put a target on your back.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Read forums follow baldrs level guide travel make money train stats or whatever you feel like doing.
Big donts here are straight asking for money. In fact I'd take this down before ppl start messing with you.
Asking questions is perfectly fine but anything like begging is frowned upon. Not against the rules but definitely not what I'd recommend as an also newb
Big donts here are straight asking for money. In fact I'd take this down before ppl start messing with you.
Asking questions is perfectly fine but anything like begging is frowned upon. Not against the rules but definitely not what I'd recommend as an also newb