How come I have not received a bronze honor bar for obtaining all the lightweight gym memberships. I'm already on my second middleweight membership. Is there something I'm missing or forgetting to do?
Question about honor bars.
Started by Logger [2866440] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Have you got a screenshot of you owning them all?
In order to get the achievement, you need to buy membership for all the gyms. If you unlock the gym and skip out on them, you need to go back and buy membership for the bar.
Just wait until you get to the other gyms-mega bucks for membership.
What Lazzil said, it's not just enough to unlock them you do need to buy the memberships as well, once you've bought them all you'll get your honor bar
Hi it was my fault, I missed buying a membership, even though I qualified for the membership and it was highlighted, I kept using the previous one for better strength gains until i skipped to the next one. If that description makes any sense. But thank you for following up
Thanks that was the problem. My fault sorry
That's what I thought you might have done... Some of the gyms are very skippable when it comes to their outputs, but needed for the merit.
Glad you got it sorted, happy gyming!
Glad you got it sorted, happy gyming!
Thanks