DAY 24 - JAPAN
I got used to flying already... "Less chances to die up there" experts say. No wonder - last week I was almost overrun by a van full of armed thugs disguised as nuns.
Had to blow the whole shit up.
And here I am, the land of Arcades. My uncle used to kick my ass everytime I was caught stealing quarters from his bakery shop. I was just trying to beat that bully's high score for hours in front of a pixelated colorful screen... All I managed was to give myself my first migraine at the age of 10.
Wait... Those flowers... They seem so familiar... My mother's grave was almost covered by these on her funeral day. By people I had never seen in my life or ever heard of until that day... People I never knew about, but they all knew about me... I'll buy some, maybe I can bring them back home?
I got used to flying already... "Less chances to die up there" experts say. No wonder - last week I was almost overrun by a van full of armed thugs disguised as nuns.
Had to blow the whole shit up.
And here I am, the land of Arcades. My uncle used to kick my ass everytime I was caught stealing quarters from his bakery shop. I was just trying to beat that bully's high score for hours in front of a pixelated colorful screen... All I managed was to give myself my first migraine at the age of 10.
Wait... Those flowers... They seem so familiar... My mother's grave was almost covered by these on her funeral day. By people I had never seen in my life or ever heard of until that day... People I never knew about, but they all knew about me... I'll buy some, maybe I can bring them back home?