Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy jump failed server side

Started by jack-sorrow369 [2908193] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

jack-sorrow369 [2908193] ×1

jack-sorrow369 [2908193]
So to summarize it.

I waited till my booster cooldown reached zero, then used my stock dividends of energy and happiness plus edvds plus ecstasy to have a maximum amount of happiness available for training my stats.

I was pretty surprised to see my stats only raise by 800 points instead of 2000+

I checked to see if my gym or faction factors played a role but everything seems the same.

Then obviously I went to check if I OD on ecstasy but this also doesn't seem to be the case.

My happiness went from several tens of thousands 40k+ to it's regular amount, around 4k for no appearend reason, meaning I wasted my stock dividends, edvds and a single unit of ecstasy.

I took some screenshots too quickly to share the issue I have experienced here.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Explanations? And/or preferably support?

[image: i.ibb.co]

[image: i.ibb.co]


Device: Xiaomi 2201116SG Android: 11 App version: 1.9.32
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVDs at xx:44 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.
01:45:08 - 14/06/23 jack-sorrow369 used 250 energy and 123 happiness training their speed 25 times in Pioneer Fitness
01:44:55 - 14/06/23 jack-sorrow369 used some Ecstasy gaining 25,525 happiness
01:44:51 - 14/06/23 jack-sorrow369 used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
01:44:51 - 14/06/23 jack-sorrow369 used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
01:44:50 - 14/06/23 jack-sorrow369 used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
Closing the report. Thanks..!!

Mentions: jack-sorrow369 [2908193]