Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SUPPLEMENTS THREAD

Started by Psylux [2684727] on in Health & Fitness.

18 replies · 206 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Psylux [2684727]
What Supplements do you take daily to stay healthy? I'll start

Ashwagandha
Vitamin D
Creatine
Multivitamin
Hayfever Medication (not really a supplement)

CBD when in need of relaxant

Thinking about starting Shilajit but haven't found any I like the look of yet
PipeHitter [2687718]
I have tried a lot of supplements. Most are junk.

The only ones I regularly take and find benefit for:

Fish Oil (because I know fish is good for you but I rarely eat it)
Multivitamin (because I don't eat as many vegetables as I should)
Turmeric (joint health for high rep calisthenics - still not 100% set on it)
Whey Protein (gotta get protein in)
ZMA (good for recovery and sleep for me)
snowbeast [2173158] Moderator Official
Currently:

Multi vitamin
Vit D (fun fact - south Africans moving to the uk can get depressed due to less sunshine than they are used to)
Protein on days that I work and day after for recovery
Probiotic as I've been on a few courses of antibiotics recently
Giga_Chad [2793637]
Maca
Katuaba
Collegen Peptides (bovine)
Vitamins D
multivitamin,
Zinc
Salmon Fish oil gel capsules
Testosterone supplement (from a nutrition shop)
Vortuitous [2844636]
I take MVite which is a prescribed multivitamin and I also have a Vitamin D supplement which is also prescribed.

I'm on a number of medications due to my disabilities but the above are the only ones that are really considered supplements. If herbal teas count, I occasionally drink herbal teas that support my gut health as I tend to have a lot of digestive issues.
djalpo [2808334]
Daily:
Protein
Creatine

Should be daily, but I always forget so whenever I'm near the medicine cabinet:
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Zinc
Magnesium
Turmeric
Biotin
Glucosamine
Metamucil (Psyllium Husk)