Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scam merit

Started by RankedWar [1604728] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Shooby [2510470]
Quite possibly one of the dumbest threads I've read in the suggestion forums. You deserve a merit for that alone, congrats.

Not only is it a dumb idea but it just won't work. I'd just have my friend tell me he'll double money if I send it em, have them never send anything back. And boom scam completed. Oh no, I've been scammed.

Also staff members are not allowed to scam. So it would be a merit literally unobtainable by them.
Elizabeth [2339829]
To tack onto this, how the hell would it be quantified? And it couldn't be automatically granted by the system, you'd have to request it, provide "evidence" then have someone go through it all and determine for sure whether or not someone got scammed, at which point you'd either be giving it out for basically nothing ("I'll give you one dollar to triple it, oh no you scammed me") or you'd have to set an actual dollar value for the scam itself, further adding to the job of whoever is checking whether or not you actually scammed or got scammed. It's just... No.
RankedWar [1604728]
My idea is like
1. a sudden drop of cash netwoth in a particular way: 1 billion
2. Trade done on a gap value up to 1b
3.