I placed a bet on the MLB match LA dodgers vs Chicago white sox for total to be above 8.5. The match ended 5-4 in favour of dodgers which makes 9 runs. But its saying that i lost the bet.
Wrong bet outcome
Started by Apo [1637653] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Same here but I placed the over 9 which should have been a refund, it's saying I lost
Definitely something went wrong on this game. I picked the LA Dodgers to win and it refunded my wager instead of paying out.
From our outcomes above, it looks like the system is only working logic for a full 9 innings and is not taking into account if the game goes into overtime.
Hello.
There was an error in provider's data.
All bets have been resettled based on the correct results.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There was an error in provider's data.
All bets have been resettled based on the correct results.
Sorry for the inconvenience.