Guys I need a good WAR FACTION with helpfull people if any please do suggest and will do great together
Faction
Started by UBSVO [2928040] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
wrong place try faction discussion to get better results <3
Do you want a WAR FACTION? Join WARTORN
Mentions: EMU HQ [34623]
war
what is it good for
absolutely nuttin
what is it good for
absolutely nuttin
I nut every time
Would you like to join my quilting bee. We recently let men in. However we do not let them speak as they do not contribute to the conversation properly.
Ayyyo stop pimping me out
Hey ! I need money. lots of money. I have no shame and will do what is needed to get it. You would be surprised who is pimped.
moved