Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Won a PI

Started by DocFay [2892832] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
DocFay [2892832]
It came so unexpected but now I have a PI and even tho I can’t buy the necessary upgrades I’m still happy that I got it :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/pBIBqb9 (link to a screenshot because idk how to add images here)
Xerra [2775419]
Sell the PI now and use the money to make money. Bank investment or whatever.

Then you'll be able to buy yourself another one a lot quicker than you originally planned, and afford the upgrades.