Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help with referral

Started by PoppinFresh [2880461] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Virage [2944297] ×2

PoppinFresh [2880461]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

My issue is that I referred a friend a few weeks back, Virage [2944297], using a referral link.
He was never added to my referral list and has now reached level 10. Can I get some help with this issue?

Mentions: Virage [2944297]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have added this. The rewards aren't credited retroactively, you should have filed the report before the player hit level 10, as soon as you realized that the referral did not work. So the rewards would be lost for Level 10, however the award should trigger automatically.

Thanks!
PoppinFresh [2880461]
I didn't realized the referral didn't work until after he reached level 10. I didn't know he was supposed to be put on some list. Was that explained somewhere? All I know is that I sent him a link, he clicked on link, played, reached level 10 and no merit for me.

"So the rewards would be lost for Level 10, however the award should trigger automatically." what do you mean by this? It's like you are telling me I'm not getting it but should be getting it at the same time.
Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
He mean that it will trigger when your friend reaches lvl 20, 30, 40 and so on. All the explanation is on the referral page. Click the recruit icon next to the Calendar icon, or here.