With the rise in more seemingly useless items since the release of Crimes 2.0, I would like to make a suggestion to impliment a new shop.
However this shop would allow you to trade in these seemingly useless items for "Junk Tokens" (Not cash as you can sell them to Bits & Bobs anyway). These Junk Token could then be spent in the new shop to buy more usefull items like beers, drugs etc. Something like the Gift Shop in CT.
I think this would help ease the inventory space we are now rapidly using up and create a new diverse market from these items.
However this shop would allow you to trade in these seemingly useless items for "Junk Tokens" (Not cash as you can sell them to Bits & Bobs anyway). These Junk Token could then be spent in the new shop to buy more usefull items like beers, drugs etc. Something like the Gift Shop in CT.
I think this would help ease the inventory space we are now rapidly using up and create a new diverse market from these items.