I lost my account recently and had to make a new one, I remember seeing people do Xanax to PI but I wanna do it with Vicodin, Message me if you have any trade for my Pills.
Vicodin to PI
Started by MrLopez [2955016] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Camellia [2758196]
· 2 likes ·
Tbh if you're serious about this you'd find much better luck starting out flipping that vicodin pill on the market repeatedly, so like selling for $1,600 buying for $1,500. Profit of $552 per trade since the market takes 3% of …
I'll give you some of my junk I found through searching the dump. How does 25 bottle caps sound?
Tbh if you're serious about this you'd find much better luck starting out flipping that vicodin pill on the market repeatedly, so like selling for $1,600 buying for $1,500. Profit of $552 per trade since the market takes 3% of all listings.