Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crypto Cashes In ! OFFICIAL WAR THREAD

Started by MeanMike [1884314] on in Faction Discussion.

15,292 replies · 462k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 15,293 / 15,293 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lukano [2351099]
You are right, they are not getting praised enough for all the hard work they are doing, those are some fantastic factions and are invaluable assets to our alliance. Nobody thinks of them as bitches. thats what your side HoF factions are for, who you guys only mention in your war updates.

"insert Crypto HoF faction name" lost yet another wall to Carbon"
Aaassh [2546369]
I gotta give Drivelzio some credit.

His propaganda machine is as constant and shameless as it is desperate.

He's written a whole bunch of words, but mostly what I see is, "Please please please DA/Carbon/WB/Haka/B3 stop allying with NS/Monarch because they do not mention you."

If this big forum spammer were as confident as he pretends to be, he would just shut up and take the W already.

Why is Drivelzio so desperate to use forums to drive a wedge between OBN/WW members? Obviously he doesn't like how things are going so far, and have empirical evidence that people on hisr side will give up quickly when things aren't easy.

We're in it for the long haul. Let's keep on having fun at Drivelzio's expense in the forums, and let him keep embarrassing himself in the forums.
ChickadeeV [2643923]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

I won't lie I skimmed the last few pages cos, well, its a lot. But I saw a few comments about the alliance about giving up, why the hell would people do that?
If your game plan is to S7 what at this stage is half the torn map why would they make it any easier for you. You want the tiles? You're gonna have to keep fighting for them.

Also glad to see the threat of Dojo 2 taking the island is being taken seriously with all these strong factions around us.
Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor
The thread has just become a OBN/WW meme center, barely any Crypto presence here anymore, nay a Shady name in sight.

Sad to see, this is the most crucial front for morale to fight on, poor Vern being left to solo hundreds of trolls and shitposters on OBN/WW side, and we get great new content leaks and map mistakes daily.

Can we get some Crypto, or I guess f**king Teletubby posters?
Vernunzio [730674]
The library thing is still weird.

But you're missing the point.

I don't expect or care to drive a wedge between your factions, because I know you're afraid to fight without hiding behind someone else, and that's not going to change. I just point out hypocrisy when I see it, like NS scurrying to bend the knee to Monarch even though both sides had multiple HoF factions. It's fine. We've forced you all to merge about 7 times already. Eventually you'll run out of other sellouts to merge with.


[image: i.imgflip.com]
CHINGADERA [2270005]
You point out hypocrisy except when it involves you and all this stupid shit you keep typing without saying anything at all.

GAS LIGHT, GAS LIGHT, AND THEN GAS LIGHT SOME MORE.

Silly retard, you really believe the things you fabricate, good on you, I like that you're going full Jacob's Ladder with your delusions.
oraN [1778676]
Only reason I'm not adopting the 'stray cat' is due to the fact I'm not unhinged enough to steal it from my neighbours