Hello there! Just a new player in TORN, I make this thread for myself to reflect on the time I've been playing the game and what I have achieved in TORN. Maybe some people will find it interesting and give it a thumb ups as well why not that would be nice.
Okay so let's see...
- May 30th, 2023: I started playing TORN, did the tutorials missions and took a good look around the city and saw what it has to offer. Some guy came up and gave me 80k out of nowhere, lucky me. A guy named BloodyAster asked me to join his newly created faction called GhoulSociety. I was like sure why not, I would definitely join a faction (whatever a faction was lol) after that he gave me 5m for doing so. People were being really nice to me and gave me lots of money to start with, this game community was awesome. And I leveled up 2 times, nice.
- May 31st, 2023: L3TH0 asked for me to leave the army where I was working at and join him in his newly created company, he said he would give me 1k a day with more work stats daily while in the army I was earning $125/day with little to no work stats so that must be an upgrade to me, sign me in!! I'm now a Property Broker in DIAMOND PROPERTY, baby!
- June 1st, 2023: I got promoted to an Associate Broker in my company, I didn't even know whether that's an upgrade or just another job with different work stats requirements, but I would try my best to do it (not like I need to actually do anything other than log in every day lol) I also leveled up to level 4 and unlocked a new gym in the same day, neat.
- June 2nd, 2023: My Your position in The King's Court changed from Recruit to Member (yeah, my faction leader changed its name). I also made some decent money selling my stolen boxes of chocolates, started to do a little bit of trading :D
- June 3rd, 2023: More trading, starting to attend some weddings and have some friends on the new players chat, a guy from Viet Nam like me gave me a villa as well, I won't be needing this shack no more we sleepin good tonight baby! I also bought a Stock Ticker in exchange for 25 points to store my money, the bank is just not a good place cause of the time limit to deposit and withdraw my money, also received some money from kind people who were helping new players like me, really love the community.
- June 4th, 2023: woke up to some nasty surprise at my doorstep and got my happiness decreased by 130, didn't even know you can do that in this game. I upgraded to level 5. Other than that, I do some trading to earn some money.
- June 5th, 2023: Started to make some good money by selling losses in lossesrus, keep stealing and selling the boxes of chocolates, money are starting to flow into my pocket
- June 6th, 2023: the first ranked war in few days, I'm so nervous. Also, my bank investment has ended, I deposited 5m, and I got like 30k I think
More will be updated later, I'm lazy now.
- June 7th, 2023: My faction leader loaned me some combat armor and a diamond bladed knife, very good stuff, now I'm ready to do some war!! I also purchased membership in Silver Gym and are now known in the city as a Socialite.
- June 8th, 2023: Level 6 baby, and married to a girl as well, named azunyan, wait... I think it is a dude...oh no....
- June 9th, 2023: Yep that was definitely a dude in female account, I was tricked, now I must wait for 7 days until I can divorce him...LOL. Also, a dude been sending me money said that if I change my gender to female then he will marry me... I was like bruh what... Oh, and the ranked war has finally begun....time to get some respect for my faction!!
- June 10th, 2023: Lots of people are attacking me, but I'm fine, you know why? Because I'm level 7 now baby, let's goo!! Got some work stats trained as well, very nice, I'm doing good.
- June 11th, 2023: Lots of incoming attacks today due to the faction war going on, I try to earn some respect for my faction, but I'm still very weak, so we have asked some friends outside to help hospitalized us so that we will not lose much respect.
- June 12th, 2023: Level 8! Other than that, the war still going on and seems like both sides are equal to each other.
- June 13th, 2023: Ampheromine successfully revived you. Yes you heard it right, I asked for Amp's help, and he revived me, a mod revived me and I saved that event, neat huh :D. Oh, and I also got to level 9 today.
- June 14th, 2023: Someone mugged you and stole $1, nice I got the merit now, oh and after that someone mugged me and stole $2 and $0 too lol, nice. And The King's Court defeated ROYAL PIECES in a ranked war, nice, my first ever faction war resulted in a win, it's payment time :DD.
- June 15th, 2023: Finally divorce that dude who faked his gender and tricked me into marrying him....yeah not a good thing to report but hey we will keep it just for this thread's sake heh. I purchased a membership in Pour Femme as well, moving up to the new gym and all. Oh, and today a girl name _Setsuna_ proposed to me, I accepted, new wife yay.
- June 16th, 2023: Bought a bazaar for 250 points, now I don't have to pay tax just to sell items on item market.
- June 17th, 2023: Level 10! I am now 10% to maximum level of 100...one day....
-June 18th, 2023: nothing much going on today, some incoming attacks, some mugging, some trades, normal day.
- June 19th, 2023: got sent a Donator Pack from TigerLily, a veteran player, thank you for the help, I think I will give it to my wife Setsuna, I'm sure she will love this :D
- June 20th, 2023: nothing much today, like June 18th.
- Thanks for reading, I can see there are people who are supporting my thread which is a great thing thank you for all your support, will try to update regularly whenever I feel like it <3
ArcTheGodly
Okay so let's see...
- May 30th, 2023: I started playing TORN, did the tutorials missions and took a good look around the city and saw what it has to offer. Some guy came up and gave me 80k out of nowhere, lucky me. A guy named BloodyAster asked me to join his newly created faction called GhoulSociety. I was like sure why not, I would definitely join a faction (whatever a faction was lol) after that he gave me 5m for doing so. People were being really nice to me and gave me lots of money to start with, this game community was awesome. And I leveled up 2 times, nice.
- May 31st, 2023: L3TH0 asked for me to leave the army where I was working at and join him in his newly created company, he said he would give me 1k a day with more work stats daily while in the army I was earning $125/day with little to no work stats so that must be an upgrade to me, sign me in!! I'm now a Property Broker in DIAMOND PROPERTY, baby!
- June 1st, 2023: I got promoted to an Associate Broker in my company, I didn't even know whether that's an upgrade or just another job with different work stats requirements, but I would try my best to do it (not like I need to actually do anything other than log in every day lol) I also leveled up to level 4 and unlocked a new gym in the same day, neat.
- June 2nd, 2023: My Your position in The King's Court changed from Recruit to Member (yeah, my faction leader changed its name). I also made some decent money selling my stolen boxes of chocolates, started to do a little bit of trading :D
- June 3rd, 2023: More trading, starting to attend some weddings and have some friends on the new players chat, a guy from Viet Nam like me gave me a villa as well, I won't be needing this shack no more we sleepin good tonight baby! I also bought a Stock Ticker in exchange for 25 points to store my money, the bank is just not a good place cause of the time limit to deposit and withdraw my money, also received some money from kind people who were helping new players like me, really love the community.
- June 4th, 2023: woke up to some nasty surprise at my doorstep and got my happiness decreased by 130, didn't even know you can do that in this game. I upgraded to level 5. Other than that, I do some trading to earn some money.
- June 5th, 2023: Started to make some good money by selling losses in lossesrus, keep stealing and selling the boxes of chocolates, money are starting to flow into my pocket
- June 6th, 2023: the first ranked war in few days, I'm so nervous. Also, my bank investment has ended, I deposited 5m, and I got like 30k I think
More will be updated later, I'm lazy now.
- June 7th, 2023: My faction leader loaned me some combat armor and a diamond bladed knife, very good stuff, now I'm ready to do some war!! I also purchased membership in Silver Gym and are now known in the city as a Socialite.
- June 8th, 2023: Level 6 baby, and married to a girl as well, named azunyan, wait... I think it is a dude...oh no....
- June 9th, 2023: Yep that was definitely a dude in female account, I was tricked, now I must wait for 7 days until I can divorce him...LOL. Also, a dude been sending me money said that if I change my gender to female then he will marry me... I was like bruh what... Oh, and the ranked war has finally begun....time to get some respect for my faction!!
- June 10th, 2023: Lots of people are attacking me, but I'm fine, you know why? Because I'm level 7 now baby, let's goo!! Got some work stats trained as well, very nice, I'm doing good.
- June 11th, 2023: Lots of incoming attacks today due to the faction war going on, I try to earn some respect for my faction, but I'm still very weak, so we have asked some friends outside to help hospitalized us so that we will not lose much respect.
- June 12th, 2023: Level 8! Other than that, the war still going on and seems like both sides are equal to each other.
- June 13th, 2023: Ampheromine successfully revived you. Yes you heard it right, I asked for Amp's help, and he revived me, a mod revived me and I saved that event, neat huh :D. Oh, and I also got to level 9 today.
- June 14th, 2023: Someone mugged you and stole $1, nice I got the merit now, oh and after that someone mugged me and stole $2 and $0 too lol, nice. And The King's Court defeated ROYAL PIECES in a ranked war, nice, my first ever faction war resulted in a win, it's payment time :DD.
- June 15th, 2023: Finally divorce that dude who faked his gender and tricked me into marrying him....yeah not a good thing to report but hey we will keep it just for this thread's sake heh. I purchased a membership in Pour Femme as well, moving up to the new gym and all. Oh, and today a girl name _Setsuna_ proposed to me, I accepted, new wife yay.
- June 16th, 2023: Bought a bazaar for 250 points, now I don't have to pay tax just to sell items on item market.
- June 17th, 2023: Level 10! I am now 10% to maximum level of 100...one day....
-June 18th, 2023: nothing much going on today, some incoming attacks, some mugging, some trades, normal day.
- June 19th, 2023: got sent a Donator Pack from TigerLily, a veteran player, thank you for the help, I think I will give it to my wife Setsuna, I'm sure she will love this :D
- June 20th, 2023: nothing much today, like June 18th.
- Thanks for reading, I can see there are people who are supporting my thread which is a great thing thank you for all your support, will try to update regularly whenever I feel like it <3
ArcTheGodly