I am looking for someone to help me or atleast tell me the coding
in order to have a Faction Description Background.
There is a Code where you can add a background..then add pics and text on top of that background so i can go in and easily edit things than making a picture and having to rip it down and re edit..
if someone can help me that would be awesome
and if there was a thread already for this.. direct me please
Ive tried multiple times multiple codes and urls and i cant get it
I FIGURED IT OUT
in order to have a Faction Description Background.
There is a Code where you can add a background..then add pics and text on top of that background so i can go in and easily edit things than making a picture and having to rip it down and re edit..
if someone can help me that would be awesome
and if there was a thread already for this.. direct me please
Ive tried multiple times multiple codes and urls and i cant get it
I FIGURED IT OUT