While participating in ranked war this weekend i had a few close calls with the leave faction button.
Once you defeat an opponent and press the my faction icon, top right above the fight, it brings you to your faction yes, but you are hovering over the leave faction button immediately.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
I double clicked a few times in the heat of battle and had to :
[/background]
Once you defeat an opponent and press the my faction icon, top right above the fight, it brings you to your faction yes, but you are hovering over the leave faction button immediately.
[background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]
I double clicked a few times in the heat of battle and had to :
- clean my undies because i had pressed leave faction accidentally
- navigate to the cancel icon after realising what I had done
- apologise for the time taken to get into gear and keep throwing out hits.
[/background]