Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Networth issues?

Started by Theriddler42 [2294918] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Theriddler42 [2294918]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I've noticed a huge spike in networth that isn't explained by the market fluctuation. I've allegedly made 600m in two days, which just isn't possible.
LePluB [2890448]
Same here. Only thing I can think of is that the NW calculation uses outdated market values for the metal detector, cemetery key and other Crime 2.0 items that were hyper-inflated.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This is due to the newly introduced items in Crimes 2.0. Few of them can have an inflated networth contribution in the early days, which should settle down in the correct range over the course of next few days/weeks once the items start getting traded often. The "Value" that you see in Item description is NOT the networth contribution. Some of the items are providing more Networth contribution than their Value.

Thanks!