Wouldn’t it be cool if these bottle caps we are all finding now actually got cut off in supply sometime down the road, then used in a special shop that would open up sorta like big als but special or ranked weapons. I feel like that would be an interesting turn of events, like, 1000 bottle caps for a rw crate with a primary, or 600 for a rw secondary weapon, thoughts?
What if?
Started by Crocodile_Dundy [2870216] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 22
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
When crimes 2.0 takes 12 years and you're trying to make it make sesne.
The special shop is in my bazaar. Idk if Ched's gonna do it, but it's done.
i'll give you 123M for some feet pics
These bottle caps simply came from all the beer we drank and were mindlessly chucked into some forgotten place.
How much is some XD
These bottle caps were put in the game just so we can flick them at Bogie when there's Torn downtime.
Locking new players out isn't smart game design. Stopping supply of bottle caps and then having them used elsewhere would definitely alienate new players.
Gaining 600-1000 bottle caps is a half a week's work. The most amount of reward for that amount of work would be an eDVD or a drug pack.
Gaining 600-1000 bottle caps is a half a week's work. The most amount of reward for that amount of work would be an eDVD or a drug pack.
I only accept bottle caps, but for 100 million of those, you've got yourself a deal.
I doubt they'd ever just decide to make some random junk item worth hundreds of thousands each for no reason.
For years we’ve dealt with detritus items, especially abroad. I suspect bottle caps will end up like chopsticks or that waving cat
Over here asking the real questions.
Both of them, I imagine :)
Maybe trade X for a bottle of beer. Kinda like recycling but with the cap instead of the bottle.
Seems like a Tornish thing to do.
Seems like a Tornish thing to do.
Can't you already exchange 10 caps for 1 point in the museum? Asking for RW weapons in exchange for literal trash is a bad idea.
Pics or didn't happen
I don't think it should be a thing that a 2 nerve crime could end up giving a ranked war cache.
I was quite surprised that I got a xanax if im honest.
I was quite surprised that I got a xanax if im honest.
what if this thread's title actually indicated what the thread was about, instead of being a big nothing?
I'll take 100m, give you a discount
For 200m, I'll delete it from the post
[image: media.discordapp.net]
For 200m, I'll delete it from the post
[image: media.discordapp.net]