Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Private jet

Started by sailorjoe [2015387] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 923 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Grafiti [1557036]
"Benefit" is it is cheaper to obtain - just rent a PI with one, for Business Class you need to spend about 6 mill every time or join a 10* Lingerie Store to get free access to it. But that requires high work stats and most(if not all) 10* have a weekly tax

Private Jet reduces travel times by 50% but Business Class reduces them by 70%.
sailorjoe [2015387]
Love you guys, I have the stock block for the private, but didn’t want to spend all day looking through past posts. I appreciate all the help
IndyCision [2597200]
The benefit to having the private jet from the stock block is purely that none of the countries have a return trip longer than it takes for a full energy natural regen. Business class is still considerably quicker, but is very expensive per trip unless you are in a 10* lingerie store.

The monetary returns on having the stock block instead of investing that money elsewhere and using a private island airstrip is awful. The difference in potential flying income between the two is a really bad return on investment.

It is a "nice to have for convenience" and only really worth it if you insist on doing the longest flights and don't want to lose energy.
sailorjoe [2015387]
Thanks for your input as well, I mainly only fly to South Africa for hunting and lion plushies, but I’m within 3 weeks of being at 100 in hunting, so don’t know how much flying I’ll do after that.
ButtersStotssch [4474596]

Since the thread’s content is hidden behind a login screen, I can’t see the original post details. If you’re researching private flight options for a trip, I’ve personally used jetalto.com to get instant quotes from vetted operators across many airports. Their transparent pricing and fast booking process made planning simple, without hidden fees or back-and-forth emails. It might help you compare aircraft choices quickly.