I use nvda for a screenreader and on here I have to at times switch browser's to be able to do different things...
Today, I wasn't able to buy things in bazaar's with google so tried firefox and it worked.
left the game for a while and came back and neither browser worked to buy from bazaar's.
I cleared the browser's out and rebooted and came back onto the game.
I got the 2 factor code and it worked in chromw to let me onto the game.
the buying in bazaar still didn't work.
I went on to firefox and got the 2 factor with the exact code aas the first one.
I then tried edge to see if I would be able to buy from a bazaar but got the 2 factor code.
I got 8 2 factor codes on 3 different browser's and can not get onto the game with any browser other then chrome.
Can you clear this up please,
bretween this and the varification going every 15 minutes almost from the start definitly is a horrible experiance.
Today, I wasn't able to buy things in bazaar's with google so tried firefox and it worked.
left the game for a while and came back and neither browser worked to buy from bazaar's.
I cleared the browser's out and rebooted and came back onto the game.
I got the 2 factor code and it worked in chromw to let me onto the game.
the buying in bazaar still didn't work.
I went on to firefox and got the 2 factor with the exact code aas the first one.
I then tried edge to see if I would be able to buy from a bazaar but got the 2 factor code.
I got 8 2 factor codes on 3 different browser's and can not get onto the game with any browser other then chrome.
Can you clear this up please,
bretween this and the varification going every 15 minutes almost from the start definitly is a horrible experiance.