When you click the button to check/fold, or call any "on river" , and the action never comes back to you, the button remains pressed when the next turn "hand" starts.
So you might take an action (such as calling any with a bad hand, or folding with a good one) in the following hand that you had intended to take with different cards in the hand that just ended.
Exemple:
Screen1: https://ibb.co/WpsPBDj
Screen2: https://ibb.co/MSxw2Z9
Edit: I use the phone and I found some difficulty posting the images, so you will have to post the link in your browser to see the exemple. Tyvm
Edit2: Here's the example... In the first image I just pressed call any with my two pairs, second image, the next hand, the "call any was already pressed" in my case glad they were pair of kings, but could 7.2 or whatever and calling even a shove
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
So you might take an action (such as calling any with a bad hand, or folding with a good one) in the following hand that you had intended to take with different cards in the hand that just ended.
Exemple:
Screen1: https://ibb.co/WpsPBDj
Screen2: https://ibb.co/MSxw2Z9
Edit: I use the phone and I found some difficulty posting the images, so you will have to post the link in your browser to see the exemple. Tyvm
Edit2: Here's the example... In the first image I just pressed call any with my two pairs, second image, the next hand, the "call any was already pressed" in my case glad they were pair of kings, but could 7.2 or whatever and calling even a shove
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]