Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Frenzy Help.

Started by Dacies [2706498] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 583 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Dacies [2706498]
I tried in question and answer and no one answered. Maybe here?
The Wiki is not descriptive and I have seen conflicting info about 5x or 6x hits.
Does the Frenzy show on the attack screen anywhere when it increases dmg?
How many hits does it take? I am guessing no misses between the hits for it to count?
Oakmont [2328419]
(%) Increase to Damage and Accuracy on each successive hit5 - 12%
This means each consecutive hit you land increases dam/acc by the % (between 5 and 12). When you miss it resets.

Not really sure what you are misunderstanding the wiki is clear.
Grif [882958]
While you can't see the hitchance increase in a fight you can see the increase in dmg per hit on the multipliers

I'll move this to qna for you
Dacies [2706498]
Literally waited over 2 days and no one responded before I asked on a different forum. So Have a lovely day as well.