I have been trying to enlist a second Honda NSX for a long time now. I have 1 enlisted currently but wanted to add a second for different tracks.
I had over 300 of them in my inventory when i first tried to enlist a second car but they would never show up on the enlist page. When i would attempt to enlist one from the inventory page, i was redirected to the enlist page but the car would not appear.
I tried reducing the number of cars I have to see if that solved the issue, but it was without success.
I have tried asking other people how to go about getting a second honda NSX enlisted and so far they all say its possible but dont know why i cannot do it.
Why can i not enlist a Second Honda NSX if i won them and other players say they have multiple enlisted?
First my cars that can be enlisted, then my inventory of cars then my currently enlisted cars
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
Car Inventory
[image: i.imgur.com]
Currently enlisted Cars
[image: i.imgur.com]
I had over 300 of them in my inventory when i first tried to enlist a second car but they would never show up on the enlist page. When i would attempt to enlist one from the inventory page, i was redirected to the enlist page but the car would not appear.
I tried reducing the number of cars I have to see if that solved the issue, but it was without success.
I have tried asking other people how to go about getting a second honda NSX enlisted and so far they all say its possible but dont know why i cannot do it.
Why can i not enlist a Second Honda NSX if i won them and other players say they have multiple enlisted?
First my cars that can be enlisted, then my inventory of cars then my currently enlisted cars
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
Car Inventory
[image: i.imgur.com]
Currently enlisted Cars
[image: i.imgur.com]