‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion GoodRiddancePoppins
Posts archived: 192 / 192 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Fermion [2691036] Officer
Officer
30 Jun 2023, 11:02 TCT · #21
Good luck with rl mate. Hope you return someday And just to be contrary Can I has ur stuffz
Good luck for the future!
Best of luck out there !
See you in a few weeks!
Good luck with your life!! Congratulations on escaping this virtual prison Chedburn is keeping us in!
Good luck with irl!
wish you the best on your next endeavor !!
Good luck and good health
Good luck! Don't need your stuff, but please vote on
this on your way out - for the ones you're leaving behind. ;)
Mentions:
Interactions button on profile page
Once dealt with you for a sale of a blowgun or something similar, all the best in future
Congratulations on unlocking rarest of Torn's achievement "Get a live"! Let there be happiness for you in it!
Good Luck IRL!
Good luck! Whatever new adventures you go on, I wish you well.
I don't know you. But happy that you listened to your heart. And sunken cost statement is really true. Just because one has invested so much time, doesn't mean one has to do more, especially in a virtual game. So bye. Unlike you I am starting my journey and hope I call torn my home for coming years, as it really demands lesser time than other games. So without any shame "Can I has your stuff?"
Going to miss you SP. Enjoy your wonderful beautiful life!!
OMG SP im going to miss u, bro. GL on ur next step in life!!!!
Good luck in your future endeavors Scary.
Missed you already, will keep missing you! <3
Sad to see you go scary but it’s for the best so happy for you :) good luck
this made me depressed more-so than the other goodbye threads sadge fr :((