Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Friend Finder

Started by Elzeothis [2961389] on in Fun & Games.

1,062 replies · 6k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1,063 / 1,063 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1,063
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
79 / 100
Engagement score
94 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 6557 ×1 Faction 49647 ×1 SheepShagger [2615848] ×1 LordMizak [2672115] ×1 Per5eus [2675693] ×1 -TITAN- [3328226] ×1

Elzeothis [2961389]
Looking to branch out of your known crew?

Hoping to find new friends?

Post below, indicating your willingness to be added as a friend!

Conversely, anyone can go through the list of posters and add anyone that looks like they would make a good friend to have!

No personal ads necessary - let's just all be friends!
Jakey- [2671889]
Hm. This looks like a bit of a shitpost. But I oblige. This thread is valid. It has passed my tests.

Meh I'll probably just make enemies if I say much more..
XxcrackedxX [2946301]
I commend your initiative to seek new connections and friendships! It takes courage and an open mind to step outside of your comfort zone and explore new social circles. By reaching out and expressing your willingness to be added as a friend, you're creating an opportunity for others to connect with you. Remember, friendship knows no boundaries and can flourish in unexpected ways. May your journey to find new friends be filled with warmth, laughter, and meaningful connections. Best of luck!
Lexiss [2844061]
Anyone here from Lexington,Ky.?
I'd like some friends in my city!
Someone who loves torn as much as I do.
Elzeothis [2961389]
I think the idea of finding local Torn friends is pretty awesome.

Also, I will say - I think more Torn players could use more in game friendships, socialization seems so important to the enjoyment and longevity!
Driey [2952899]
Absolutely! It's wonderful to have the opportunity to connect with people from around the world through the game.

Let's embrace the chance to build friendships and enjoy the game together!
Elzeothis [2961389]
Friends are good for all kinds of things - especially finding more friends!

Oh, you're the best friend that I ever had
I've been with you such a long time
You're my sunshine and I want you to know
That my feelings are true