Just wondering what's the best %'s yall have seen on the searching the beach crime. Seems like low tide is very rare and/or I just have terrible luck and timing.
Does low tide even exist?
Started by SorinExotic [2550242] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Your mom has been doing my laundry all week so I definitely know there's low tide there.
So you say, one cannonball into the sea could fix the problem too huh
Me realizing everyone is forcing themselves through this crime good or bad while waiting and doing it later means an ideal run over the long term.
July 5th - 15th
Highest I've been online for is like 37%