2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 1 likes · Both superscript and subscript are not working. I will ask Kostya to take a look to see if there is a quick fix for this or if we should just wait for the new editor. Thanks!
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. a message sent like this, with superscript from "format --> superscript": [image: i.imgur.com] gets received as this: [image: i.imgur.com]
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
Both superscript and subscript are not working. I will ask Kostya to take a look to see if there is a quick fix for this or if we should just wait for the new editor.