The indicator bar moves position upon hitting backspace when typing in general but especially when buying/ selling. I've also noticed when I'm trying to sell a specific amount of stock when I go to change the amount it tends to put the full amount if I backspace to many times. I went to sell one of my donator packs earlier and this bug caused me to sell the full amount in my possession at the time.
Indicator bar
Started by Duzani [2962699] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
The input box will only put the full amount if you try entering a value that is higher than what you have in your inventory. Backspace will never auto-fill the full amount, unless you are using your browser's auto-fill or clicked on Select All button below the input field. I am unable to reproduce the mentioned issue.
Are you able to provide a screen recording of this?
Are you able to provide a screen recording of this?
No that isn't what has been happening. Yeah I can it will have to be tomorrow. It's late and hassle been long day. If I think about it I'll post again first thing in tomorrow. Also the cracked up mission for duke it not giving me the option to pass will along to duke
Do you have any update on this issue please?
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if you are still facing any issues. Thanks..!!