Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Queueing/copying DVDs

Started by snasty [2228057] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
snasty [2228057]
Pretty sure I encountered an error when attempting to queue some SciFi DVDs. I attempted to queue them but instead got a copying DVDs success message but no increase in queue while I already had other genres copying/queueing. Below is my log:

13:16:40 - 04/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully copying DVDs

Subsequent queueing worked.

Immediately Before:
13:14:08 - 04/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully queuing 4x Drama DVDs to be copied

Immediately After:
13:16:58 - 04/07/23 You used 2 nerve successfully queuing 5x Thriller DVDs to be copied

Apologies, I don't have screenshots for this.