Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Server

Started by buzzard [2070555] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
buzzard [2070555]
For some reason I get this message in chat "Unable to send the message, not connected to the server". Is that on my end or Torn's? I logged off and logged back in but it still appears. Last good chat was 01/07/23 at 21:45.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
That's something on your end. Your browser is unable to establish a connection with chat service. I will recommend you to clear your browser's cache and site data for Torn from the browser settings.

Thanks!