Recently, I've noticed something DISGUSTING about TORN DOT COM, I, 24 enby, recently began forum posting after the PRIDE MONTH THREAD made by Skeletor, an ALLY. As a new player, I had felt represented and CARED FOR by the torn community because of the creation of this thread and the subsequent forum BANNINGS of the far-right racist homophobic bigoted radicals.
I thought I had really found a place that accepted me for WHO I am but then i saw this DISGUSTING event.
[image: gyazo.com]
As a proud ENBY, I am SHOCKED to see that there is no Mx Torn for me to enter. This is disastrous and discriminatory to enbies in many ways.
THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS!!!
This has GOT to change. There are FOUR thousand ENBIES that are currently being prejudiced and discriminated against by this system. This is EIGHT THOUSAND potential merits that could be earned if there were a Mx Torn competition.
[image: gyazo.com]
come on Enby community, if we scream and cry hard enough surely they are obligated and will do something about it.
THREAD DIVIDENDS: people keep sending me salt shakers, I dont understand? Why the salt shaker? Is this a niche TORN community thing? What does it mean? I don't know since I don't go outside or talk to people in real life much but I'll redistribute the shakers into the economy again.
DISCUSSION:
P.S. Staff are homophobic, transphobic, and bigoted if this thread gets DELETED or LOCKED
I thought I had really found a place that accepted me for WHO I am but then i saw this DISGUSTING event.
[image: gyazo.com]
As a proud ENBY, I am SHOCKED to see that there is no Mx Torn for me to enter. This is disastrous and discriminatory to enbies in many ways.
- The name Mr & Ms Torn reinforces a BINARY agenda much like those REPUBLICANS want.
- The administration of Torn is much like the TRUMP administration (#biden2024)
- Me not being to express myself on torn dot com is a violation of my first amendment rights.
- Because there is not a category for me to participate in, my progress in the game is STUNTED and I am UNABLE to receive two merits that everybody else has access to, which is BLATANT DISCRIMINATION
THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS!!!
This has GOT to change. There are FOUR thousand ENBIES that are currently being prejudiced and discriminated against by this system. This is EIGHT THOUSAND potential merits that could be earned if there were a Mx Torn competition.
[image: gyazo.com]
come on Enby community, if we scream and cry hard enough surely they are obligated and will do something about it.
THREAD DIVIDENDS: people keep sending me salt shakers, I dont understand? Why the salt shaker? Is this a niche TORN community thing? What does it mean? I don't know since I don't go outside or talk to people in real life much but I'll redistribute the shakers into the economy again.
DISCUSSION:
- Is torn homophobic?
- Should there be a Mx Torn event?
- Is torn misogynistic for making men rate women based on appearance? (#loveyourself?)
- Should we instead judge people from the CONTENT of one's character instead of APPEARANCE?
- Should the RAINBOW torn icon be present YEAR ROUND?
P.S. Staff are homophobic, transphobic, and bigoted if this thread gets DELETED or LOCKED