I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
I bet on AFG vs BAN cricket yesterday : 05:55:59 - 05/07/23 You placed a $8,624,185 (x2.50) bet in the Bookie on Afghanistan (2-Way Full event) bet on Bangladesh v Afghanistan (Cricket)
And AFG won by dls method: [image: media.discordapp.net]
But this shows otherwise: 17:44:06 - 05/07/23 You lost your $8,624,185 (x2.50) bet in the Bookie on Afghanistan (2-Way Full event) bet on Bangladesh v Afghanistan (Cricket)
Kindly requested to look into this matter ASAP!
I bet on AFG vs BAN cricket yesterday : 05:55:59 - 05/07/23 You placed a $8,624,185 (x2.50) bet in the Bookie on Afghanistan (2-Way Full event) bet on Bangladesh v Afghanistan (Cricket)
And AFG won by dls method: [image: media.discordapp.net]
But this shows otherwise: 17:44:06 - 05/07/23 You lost your $8,624,185 (x2.50) bet in the Bookie on Afghanistan (2-Way Full event) bet on Bangladesh v Afghanistan (Cricket)
Kindly requested to look into this matter ASAP!