Hey, I’ve recently gotten into poker and would like to be able to set up a private table with my friends. I can’t find the option to set one up is this a function in the game or would we just have to join a public table?
Poker private table
Started by Fetheryhorse6 [2317488] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
You just join a public table. There are tables for different amount of players, so you choose according to how many friends you want to play. When the room is full no one else can join.
I'm guessing it's like this to prevent easy RMT cover